ONLINE REGISTRATION POLICIES | QUOTE FOR 2024 ONLINE APSI SESSIONS | CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICIES
The Walton APSI has been supporting AP Programs by providing excellent Professional Learning Opportunities since 2007. The Walton APSI is endorsed by the College Board
|A session in APSI is 30-hr, 3 CEU AP Summer Institute workshop in topics dealing with teaching a College Board AP course.
Registration Fee $775.00/participant for Online Events 2 and 3; $875 for In-Person Event 1
Fee includes access to secure LMS, digital delivery of all materials & resources, College Board endorsed consultant, verification of attendance & completion certificate (sent to billing contact and registrant), IACET credits awarded on the certificate
Event 1: In-Person APSI: June 18-21, 2024 Tuesday through Friday
Event 2: Online APSI @ WaltonAPSI: June 18-21, 2024 Tuesday through Friday
Event 3: Online APSI @ WaltonAPSI June 24-27, 2024 Monday through Thursday
- This description and price quote is valid for the dates of the 3 events stated above.
- Registrations are complete when either payment or Purchase Order has been received.
- All accounts must be settled by the start of classes.
- Payment is accepted through:
- Credit Card: processed during registration or APSI will send a link
- Check: Make check payable to Itinera Docentia, LLC and mail to:
Itinera Docentia, LLC DBA Walton APSI
6350 Lake Oconee Pkwy, Suite 110 #79, Greensboro, GA 30642
- College Board awarded APSI Scholarship:
- Email a copy of the award letter to email@example.com
- EFT/ACH, Bill.com: Information is available on electronic invoice.
- Purchase Orders:
- Make Purchase Orders payable to Itinera Docentia, LLC.
- Our terms are Net 30.
- POs must be emailed to the APSI at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Receipt of the PO by the APSI will confirm the registration.
- Upon written request submitted by the school or district, and accepted by the APSI, a PO on file may be paid upon receipt of written verification of attendance & completion sent by the APSI on the final day of the course. Payment of these POs will be due upon receipt of the verification and invoice.
If the APSI cancels this session, 100% of the paid amount will be refunded.
PAYMENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
CREDIT CARD DURING REGISTRATION: This is the preferred method of payment. Accepted during registration are Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
CREDIT CARD AFTER REGISTRATION IS SUBMITTED: We will send a link. When a registration is received, we prepare an invoice and send it to the person listed on the registration form as being responsible for payment. The invoice includes a link to pay electronically using a variety of credit cards, bank direct and ACH payments.
CHECK: Checks may be mailed to the Walton APSI at the following address:
Itinera Docentia, LLC 6350 Lake Oconee Pkwy, Suite 110 #79 Greensboro, GA 30642
PURCHASE ORDERS: An invoice is prepared and sent it to the person listed on the registration form as the billing contact responsible for payment.
The invoice includes instructions for mailing a check or processing a PO. We must have an actual PO emailed to us at email@example.com All POs are Net 30.
Upon written request submitted by the school or district, and accepted by the APSI, a PO on file may be paid upon receipt of written verification of attendance & completion sent by the APSI on the final day of the course. Payment of these POs will be due upon receipt of the verification and invoice.
COLLEGE BOARD APSI SCHOLARSHIP: Registrants can indicate they are Scholarship recipients at the time of registration. The Scholarship award letter must be sent via email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
EFT and ACH payment is also available as are many direct-pay programs through many districts’ vendor supplier programs. The vendor is willing to make application as a new school/district vendor upon request.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICIES
- If the APSI cancels a session, 100% of the paid amount will be refunded.
- Most courses require a minimum enrollment of 10 participants.
Courses with insufficient enrollment may be cancelled on or before May 30, 2024.
- Participants will be notified by email if the APSI must cancel a session.
- Full refunds will be processed and submitted to the individual or school who paid the registration fee.
- The APSI will not be responsible for any charges related to travel or other personal expenses.
- Registrants who cancel their registration in writing by June 1, 2024 will receive a full refund of the amount paid less cancellation fee of $100.00.
- Registrants who cancel after June 01, 2024 do not receive a refund but substitutions may be made in most instances after June 1st.
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss available options.
All payments are made directly to the Walton APSI and NOT College Board.