|In 2021, the College Board is offering the following scholarship programs to AP teachers:
1. AP Fellows: Application closes February 11th
AP Fellows is an annual competitive grant program that provides AP Summer Institute scholarships for teachers at high schools serving with a majority underrepresented minority and/or low-income student population
• Scholarship amount: $1,000 maximum
• Eligible AP subjects: All AP subjects except AP Capstone™ (Seminar and Research)
2021 Application Form for AP Fellows
2021 Recommendation Form for AP Fellows
2. AP Rural Fellows: For teachers at rural schools
3. AP Capstone: For teachers planning to attend the AP Capstone summer professional development event
You can learn more about the specific criteria for each scholarship and access the application links on the APSI Scholarship website.
All College Board APSI scholarship recipients must register as scholarship recipients to be eligible to use scholarship funds and have been told not to register if there isn’t an option to register as a scholarship recipient.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.