Registration is now open. The link will take you to the official College Board registration page. Registration is completed on the College Board event registration platform. You may access the 2020 APSI registration HERE.
Registrations made by May 28, 2020: APSI Online 4-day content sessions:
- $700.00 per session, included in this fee: College Board materials drop shipped to participant’s address, College Board certificate, and protected access to uploaded materials. Registration must be paid by May 28 to receive this discounted fee.
Registrations made after May 28, 2020: APSI Online 4-day content sessions:
- $850.00 per participant per session, included in this fee: College Board materials drop shipped to participant’s address but delivery prior to the start of the APSI is not guaranteed; College Board certificate, and protected access to uploaded materials
Capstone Registrations for APSI Online 5-day Capstone sessions:
- $1075.00 per participant per session, included in this fee: College Board materials drop shipped to participant’s address; Capstone endorsed consultant; College Board certificate, and protected access to uploaded materials
All registration fees must be paid by May 28, 2020 for materials to be received prior to the start of the session. After May 28 and prior to June 21, payments will incur additional late registration fee and material receipt is not guaranteed prior to the start of the session.
Please submit all payments made by check or Purchase Order to:
Itinera Docentia, LLC, 4880 Lower Roswell Road, Suite 165, #215, Marietta, GA 30068.
APSI Refund Policies:
- All registrations that have been paid by May 28, 2020 are charged a cancellation fee of $50.00. Registrations that were paid by credit card will automatically be credited. Cancellations made by check or PO will be refunded by APSI check.
- Registrations that are cancelled after May 28 are charged a cancellation fee of $150 to cover non-refundable fees paid by the APSI on behalf of the participant. Substitutions may be made instead of cancellations, however the College Board materials are not guaranteed to be delivered to the new address prior to the start of the APSI.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are cancelling your registration because the APSI will not be held in person but rather online, you will receive a full refund. This cancellation must be received by the Walton Online APSI no later than April 30, 2020 to avoid the cancellation fee.
|In 2020, the College Board is offering the following scholarship programs to AP teachers:|
1. AP Fellows: Application closes February 11th
AP Fellows is an annual competitive grant program that provides AP Summer Institute scholarships for teachers at high schools serving with a majority underrepresented minority and/or low-income student population
• Scholarship amount: $1,000 maximum
• Eligible AP subjects: All AP subjects except AP Capstone™ (Seminar and Research)
2020 Application Form for AP Fellows
2020 Recommendation Form for AP Fellows
2. AP Rural Fellows: For teachers at rural schools
• Scholarship amount: $1,500 maximum
• Eligible AP subjects: All AP subjects except AP Capstone (Seminar and Research)
2020 AP Rural Fellows Scholarship Application
2020 AP Rural Fellows Recommendation Form
3. AP Capstone: For teachers planning to attend the AP Capstone summer professional development event
• Scholarship amount: cost of tuition only
• Eligible AP subjects: Only AP Capstone (Seminar and Research)
You can learn more about the specific criteria for each scholarship and access the application links on the APSI Scholarship website.
2020 AP Capstone Application Form
All College Board APSI scholarship recipients must register as scholarship recipients to be eligible to use scholarship funds and have been told not to register if there isn’t an option to register as a scholarship recipient.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.