Registration is now open. Early registration prices are valid through March 15, 2020. The link will take you to the official College Board registration page. Registration is completed on the College Board event registration platform. You may access the 2020 APSI registration HERE.
Early Registration: Registrations completed by March 15, 2020: $725.00 and includes registration, College Board certificate, all didactical materials, breakfast, lunch, and 2 snacks daily. Registrations paid by March 15th include the $50 science lab fee, so take advantage of the early policy and save a total of $100.00 over the regular registration fee!
Regular Registration: Registrations made after March 15, 2020 pay $775.00 plus all science sessions pay an additional $50.00 science lab fee. The registration includes registration, College Board certificate, all didactical materials, breakfast, lunch, and 2 snacks daily.
Late Registration: Registrations made between June 1 and June 22, 2020 pay $800.00 plus all science sessions pay an additional $50.00 science lab fee. The registration includes registration, College Board certificate, all didactical materials, breakfast, lunch, and 2 snacks daily. Depending on the date payment is received, didactical materials may not arrive at the start of the APSI but will be provided to each paid registrant even if that means we send something directly to an address you indicate.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Registrants who cancel in writing before June 1, 2020 will receive a refund of fees paid less cancellation fee of $50.00.
- Registrants who cancel after June 1, 2020 do not receive a refund. Substitutions may be made in most instances. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss available options and special circumstances.
|In 2020, the College Board is offering the following scholarship programs to AP teachers:|
1. AP Fellows: Application closes February 11th
AP Fellows is an annual competitive grant program that provides AP Summer Institute scholarships for teachers at high schools serving with a majority underrepresented minority and/or low-income student population
• Scholarship amount: $1,000 maximum
• Eligible AP subjects: All AP subjects except AP Capstone™ (Seminar and Research)
2020 Application Form for AP Fellows
2020 Recommendation Form for AP Fellows
2. AP Rural Fellows: For teachers at rural schools
• Scholarship amount: $1,500 maximum
• Eligible AP subjects: All AP subjects except AP Capstone (Seminar and Research)
2020 AP Rural Fellows Scholarship Application
2020 AP Rural Fellows Recommendation Form
3. AP Capstone: For teachers planning to attend the AP Capstone summer professional development event
• Scholarship amount: cost of tuition only
• Eligible AP subjects: Only AP Capstone (Seminar and Research)
You can learn more about the specific criteria for each scholarship and access the application links on the APSI Scholarship website.
2020 AP Capstone Application Form
All College Board APSI scholarship recipients must register as scholarship recipients to be eligible to use scholarship funds and have been told not to register if there isn’t an option to register as a scholarship recipient.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.